In today’s household, furniture represents a major investment.
Furniture adds function and most importantly beauty and appearance in every room. With any good investment, you expect long lasting value. Today’s furniture market has introduced a wide variety of fibres, fabrics, colours and styles.
Before attempting to clean upholstered furniture, identify the fabric and the correct cleaning method recommended by the manufacturer of the furniture. If this information is not on the upholstery itself, it should be accessible through the retailer where it was purchased.
Upholstery Care Tips:
- Rearrange cushions occasionally to ensure even use and reduce wear patterns.
- Loose cushions should be reversed weekly.
- Vacuum often to remove grit that may cause abrasion.
- Ultraviolet light (sunlight) will cause fibre degeneration and colour fade. Fabrics must be protected from the sun. Occasionally dyes can fade from impurities within the air.
- Keep pets off furniture. Pet urine and pet body oil can be difficult to remove.
- Structural weave fabrics (Design created by the weave), can snag if not properly cared for. Another reason to keep pets off.
Have the professionals with you at all times!!
Purchase our All-Purpose Spot Remover:
No home should be without this versatile, water based, all-purpose spot remover.
Follow directions as indicated on bottle.
Available in 500ml Pump Spray Bottles.