We clean all types of area rugs, ranging from Chinese, Indian and Persian. Repairs and a refringing service is also offered. Pickup and delivery service is available and the turnaround time is 7-10 days.
We also sell Teebaud® under lay.
Teebaud® rug underlay is the best nonskid rug pad you can buy. A rug padding so thin that it’s unnoticeable under rugs, but thick enough to protect the weave of the rug. Teebaud® will outperform every other nonskid rug underlay on the market.
Our In-Plant Cleaning System
Our In-Plant Cleaning Process includes the following steps:
- Pre inspection of each rug: We look for fading, discolouration, stains, wear, pre existing damage, colour fastness and odours.
- Pre Vacuum both sides of each rug: Shaking and dislodging the loose particles such as soil, sand, grit, dust etc.. from the rug.
- Pre Treat Spots, Spills, and Stains using the most advanced spotting techniques (some stains are permanent and are not removable).
- Pre Clean Fringe by hand (wear and or discolouration may not be reversible).
- Pre Treat Traffic and heavily soiled areas. ( discolouration due to wear, fading, or chemical reaction is not reversible).
- Agitate, Dissolve, Suspend and Extract the ground in soils.
- Rinse to further remove soil and cleaning residue. This step also restores the natural feel and look.
- Restore the Nap with special grooming tools.
- Comb the Fringe and retreat as applicable.
- Dry the Rugs in our climate controlled drying room.
- Post Cleaning Inspection.
Area Rug Care Tips
- Clean Oriental and Area Rugs professionally every 2-4 years. They will last longer.
- Attend to stains and spills immediately to avoid a permanent stain.
- Vacuum Rugs regularly to avoid dirt and grit buildup.
- Use a pad under area rugs to avoid slippage and unwanted wear to knots.
- Fix damage to rugs to avoid a larger and expensive repair later.
- Rotate area rugs regularly to limit wear and traffic pattern marks.
- Have a Spot and Stain Kit ready in the event of an emergency.
Have the professionals with you at all times!
Purchase our All-Purpose Spot Remover:
No home should be without this versatile, water based, all-purpose spot remover.
Follow directions as indicated on bottle.
Available in 500ml Pump Spray Bottles.